The Latest Update
We've just released a new update for Raft and we've got a lot of great new things in store for you!
First off, we've made some gameplay changes to make the game more challenging and enjoyable. We've also made some fixes to bugs that were causing problems for players.
Here are the full patch notes:
- Added new gameplay features to make the game more challenging and enjoyable.
- Fixed bugs that were causing problems for players.
- Added new features to the game.
- Raft will no longer despawn your inventory on death- this includes both items in your hand and those in your storage.
- The water in Raft will now gradually become dirtier over time, and will need to be filtered regularly to avoid making you sick.
- A new type of fish, the pufferfish, has been added to the game. These fish can be found in dirty water and will make you sick if eaten raw.
- A new crafting station, the filter, has been added. This station can be used to filter dirty water and make it safe to drink.
- A new item, the water bottle, has been added. This item can be used to store clean water, and will prevent you from getting thirsty.
- The thirst meter has been removed from the game.
- The stamina meter has been added to the game. This meter will deplete when swimming and will regenerate when out of the water.
- A new type of enemy, the shark, has been added to the game. These enemies will attack you when in the water and can be killed with a spear.
- The tutorial has been updated to include information on the new features and gameplay changes.
We hope you enjoy the new update! As always, if you have any feedback or suggestions, please let us know!